COVID-19 & Attending IMSC 2022
GENERAL COVID-19 POLICY
The IMSC2022 organization will adhere to the Dutch health and safety regulations at all times, and we will take every measure possible to provide a safe environment during the conference. Travel within the European Union and from international destinations such as the U.S. is currently possible, and therefore we are continuing our preparations.
The health and safety of our attendees are top priorities for the IMSC2022 organization and we will take the following measures to provide a safe environment during the conference:
- adhere to the Dutch health and safety regulations at all times,
- request that all attendees self-test prior to the conference to promote a safe environment for all attendees and limit exposures,
- continue to monitor all health and safety guidelines provided by the federal and state governments,
- continue to work closely with the MECC venue to take all necessary precautions,
- provide information about testing availability in the area and recommend that attendees bring their own COVID-19 at-home rapid tests.
IMSC2022 will be an in person meeting in Maastricht. Of course, we will continue to monitor developments surrounding COVID-19 closely, and we will keep everyone updated via the website, social media and newsletters.
COVID-19 in the Netherlands
To enable entry into The Netherlands and participation in the IMSC 2022, all participants will have to comply with the requirements and measures in force at the time in the country of departure and arrival. It goes without saying that the requirements and measures change regularly over time. Those who plan to participate in the meeting can find the latest version of the Dutch measures against COVID-19 at the website of the Dutch government.
Please check this website regularly for the latest news.
You can visit this website via the button below: