Information for presenters
20 minutes (including ca. 2 min for short questions)
16 minutes (including ca. 1 min for a short question)
5 speakers per session
20 minutes (at the end of each session)
The session chairs will keep a tight schedule to ensure that the programme stays on time and allow participants to follow presentations in different sessions.
Below the instructions are readable by clicking the button.
All posters should be in portrait orientation.
The size for the posters is A0 (width: 84.1 cm / 33.1 in; height: 118.9 cm / 46.8 in)
Please note that the poster programme can be found in the general programme.
Poster print service:
If you would like to use the poster printing service, please find below the correct procedure.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF attachment of the poster.
2. Make sure that the date of the congress and the name of the congress are clearly mentioned in the e-mail.
3. Clearly state in the e-mail the name that should be on the poster tube. This is the person who will collect the poster.
3. The poster can be picked up at the registration desk during the congress days.
The cost is €37.50 and can be paid at pick up via pin/credit card.
The poster will be printed on A0 size and weighs 200 grams.
The deadline for this service was August 23 and is therefore no longer available.
Information for Abstract Submission
- POSTER SUBMISSION
The deadline for submitting an abstract is passed.
You will receive a notification of acceptance or rejection for the late breaking abstracts on July 10, 2022.
- ORAL SUBMISSION
You will receive a notification of acceptance or rejection for the oral presentations on May 8, 2022.
- Please note that the deadline for the early bird registration is May 10, 2022 (12 PM CET).
- Abstracts should cover original, scientific work that may already have been published recently.
- There is no abstract submission fee.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the conference and to present the abstract. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific- and Organizing Committee and may be rejected or selected for poster instead of oral presentation
- The submission form allows you to save your abstract as a draft in order to make changes prior to submission.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the digital abstract book and on the congress website prior to the congress;
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that the presenting author also acts as corresponding author.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Include all author and co-authors’ details, including affiliation, town and country.
- The abstract title should be in upper case.
- The abstract text should be limited to 505 words, divided in sections:
- Introduction, max 125 words;
- Methods, max 100 words;
- Preliminary data (results), max 250 words;
- Mass spectrometry related innovations, max 30 words;
- Two (2) pictures allowed and will be displayed as figure 1 and 2. You can upload the pictures as .JPG in the module.
The figure captions have a maximum of 10 words.
- Do not include tables or figures in the abstract core text.