The abstract submission is open now.
Proposing an abstract for the IMSC 2022 conference can only be done online via the online submission form. The button below will direct you to the online submission form. After you have submitted an abstract you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Please read the information below before you submit an abstract.
Information for presenters
More information will be available soon.
Information for Abstract Submission
- The deadline for submitting an abstract is January 15, 2022 (12 PM CET).
- You will receive a notification of acceptance or rejection on March 1, 2022.
- Please note that the deadline for the early bird registration is May 1, 2022 (12 PM CET).
- Abstracts should cover original, scientific work that may already have been published recently.
- There is no abstract submission fee.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the conference and to present the abstract. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific- and Organizing Committee and may be rejected or selected for poster instead of oral presentation
- The submission form allows you to save your abstract as a draft in order to make changes prior to submission.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the digital abstract book and on the congress website prior to the congress;
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that the presenting author also acts as corresponding author.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Include all author and co-authors’ details, including affiliation, town and country.
- The abstract title should be in upper case.
- The abstract text should be limited to 500 words.
- Two (2) pictures allowed and will be displayed as figure 1 and 2. You can upload the pictures as .JPG in the module.
- Do not include tables or figures in the abstract core text.