The online registration and accommodation bookings is now open.
Please click the button below which will guide you to the online registration.
Do you still want to submit an abstract for a poster presentation? You can do so by following the steps below:
- You need to register and pay the registration fee first. Click the button above to start right away.
- After completing the payment, you can submit your abstract through a special link. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com. The conference secretariat will check your registration and payment. If this is well received, you will receive the link to submit your abstract.
- Your abstract will be evaluated with a short turn around and be included in the conference app only.
Deadline for this late breaking submission is August 12, 2022 (23:59 CEST).
The full registration fee includes:
- Registration fees of conferences that take place in the Netherlands are subject to Dutch VAT of 21%, therefore reversed VAT is not applicable.
- Admission to the IMSC Program and Exhibition on 28 August – 2 September 2022
- Coffee breaks on 29 August – 2 September 2022
- Please note that the registration fee does not include lunch breaks
- Admission to the Welcome Reception on 28 August 2022
- Admission to the Closing Ceremony on 2 September 2022
Conditions for cancellation
All cancellations or changes must be sent to Klinkhamer Group | conferences & events in writing (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations received before or on 1 June 2022 will be fully refunded minus a € 50,00 administration fee;
- Cancellations received after 1 June 2022 but before or on 31 July 2022 will be refunded 50% of the registration fee minus a € 50,00 administration fee;
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after 1 August 2022 or registered participants who fail to attend;
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.
The appropriate refunds will be made after IMSC 2022.
Exchange rates differences and bank charges will be deducted.